Frequently Asked Aloha Integration Questions
- Why can't I see the integration setting?
- Should I integrate my Motivity CSC?
- Why can't I see the session notes tab on my appointments in Aloha?
- Why are my names not matching?
- Does updating my appointment in Aloha also update it in Motivity?
- Does updating my session note time in Motivity also update it in Aloha?
- How can I update my session note?
- What is a transient error?
If you are unable to see "Clinical Integrations" in Aloha or "Integrations" in Motivity, that indicates that your role does not have permission to view or manage the integration. If this is an error, reach out to your organization's administrator. They can change permission settings for you. If you are the organization's administrator, you will need to turn on the integration permission in both Aloha and Motivity. Here is an article on how to change permissions in Motivity and here is an article on how to find permissions in Aloha.
You will see your Motivity CSC in your Member's list for your integration. There is no need to integrate their profile with your Aloha ABA account.
The inability to see the session notes tab in Aloha is due to permissions. You or your admin needs to alter the permissions of your role to make this tab visible. Here is an article on how to find permissions in Aloha. Note that there allow your role to see