Step 2: Link Staff Follow
Now that your integration is active, you can begin linking your staff, learners, and appointments! This article will discuss how to link automatically and manually.
How to link automatically
- Go to Aloha ABA
- Click on the cog in the left-hand toolbar
- Select "Clinical Integrations"
- Select "Motivity"
This will take you to a Sync Management window with three tabs: "Staff", "Clients", and "Appointments"
- Select "Staff"
- You can check the box next to staff names individually or click the "Status" box to select all
- You can also deselect a box next to someone's name after selecting all
- Click the "Sync" button found on the right-hand side
- If a staff member's profile in both Aloha and Motivity has three matching pieces of identifying information (ex: first name, last name, phone number), the link should occur automatically.
Now check Motivity's side:
- Click "Orgs" ->"Settings" ->"Integration ->"Aloha"
- Select "Members"
- You can see who is and isn’t linked yet
- Click on "Not Linked"
- This will give you a list of all staff who were not automatically linked.
- This list will include your Motivity CSC. You do not need to link them to Aloha.
- We will now manually link those on the "Not Linked" list that need to be connected across both systems.
How to link manually
- Return to Aloha
- Click “Match” to manually sync
- Search for the names of those who did not sync automatically
- Click on "Add Staff"
- Begin to type in their name
- If they have a matching profile in Motivity, their name will pop up in a drop-down
- Select their name
- Once you have done this for all relevant non-linked staff, click “save”
- They are now linked in Motivity