Now that your integration is active, you can begin linking your staff, learners, and appointments! This article will discuss how to link automatically and manually.
How to link automatically
- Go to Aloha ABA
- Click on the cog in the left-hand toolbar
- Select "Clinical Integrations"
- Select "Motivity"
This will take you to a Sync Management window with three tabs: "Staff", "Clients", and "Appointments"
- Select "Staff"
- You can check the box next to staff names individually or click the "Status" box to select all
- You can also deselect a box next to someone's name after selecting all
- Click the "Sync" button found on the right-hand side
- If a staff member's profile in both Aloha and Motivity has three matching pieces of identifying information (ex: first name, last name, phone number), the link should occur automatically.
Now check Motivity's side:
- Click "Orgs" ->"Settings" ->"Integration ->"Aloha"
- Select "Members"
- You can see who is and isn’t linked yet
- Click on "Not Linked"
- This will give you a list of all staff who were not automatically linked.
- This list will include your Motivity CSC. You do not need to link them to Aloha.
- We will now manually link those on the "Not Linked" list that need to be connected across both systems.
How to link manually
- Return to Aloha
- Click “Match” to manually sync
- Search for the names of those who did not sync automatically
- Click on "Add Staff"
- Begin to type in their name
- If they have a matching profile in Motivity, their name will pop up in a drop-down
- Select their name
- Once you have done this for all relevant non-linked staff, click “save”
- They are now linked in Motivity