This article will review how to download a single note and how to bulk export multiple notes.
Single Note Download
Once a session note has been signed, you can download or print a PDF version of the session note by completing the following:
- Select the note of interest
- Click on the Download icon in the right-hand upper corner
This will download the note to your computer as a pdf. Click on the download to open the pdf. You can now:
- Send to your printer - or -
- Save as a pdf
Multiple Note/Bulk Download
The ability to create a bulk download of notes is found in the Timeline and Reports or Programs and Progress areas of your learner's dashboard.
To create a bulk export:
- Navigate to Timeline and Reports or Programs and Progress on your learner's dashboard
- Select the "Export" icon in the top right corner
- Choose a date range you want to export from
- Click the "Export" drop-down
- Select "Session Notes"
- Click "Configure"
- This displays a new pop up where you can change your date range, export, or cancel your project
- Click "Export" to begin the project
- You will see a timeline of past projects on the right-hand side
- Your current project will be at the top of the list and will be displayed as generating
- Your project will be done generating when a green check mark is displayed next to it
- Click on your project
- It will download a zip file to your computer
- Open the zip file to access all the individual pdf files
You can now:
- Share the zip file with a relevant third party (i.e. a parent, auditor, etc)
- Print notes
- Save the project as a zip file
- If an export project is taking some time, you can click out of it and continue your work without losing progress
- You can always check on the progress by clicking on "Export", selecting "Session Notes" from the drop-down, and clicking "Configure"
- This will return you to the pop-up and will show you the progress of the project
- You can click on other exports from the export timeline to access past export projects
Last updated: 1/12/24