This allows users to add past events (e.g. sessions) and data to a learner's timeline and graphs.
The ability to edit and delete past session data is a powerful permission so only owners have the permission by default. To give other roles permission, you will need to manually change a role's permission to enable revising past data.
Create a past session
First, go to the learner's timeline and click on the three-dot menu on the toolbar to add a past session. Then you need to choose the session type so the system knows which targets to populate so you can add data (e.g. Session, Daily or custom session types like School, Speech, Home).
Then choose the correct date and time of the session and click add. That adds the session to the timeline but now it's empty so you need to add the data.
Adding data to the session
First, make sure you toggle on the edit icon. When it's on, there is a white dot on the icon. Then you can see a + button so you can select programs and targets to add to the session.
Clicking on the + will open a popup with all available programs to select in order to add data to the session.
Select the programs that have targets that were run in the session you are adding and fill out the data form. Here are things to keep in mind when you are adding data in the past.
- the pop-up will show all programs, sets, phases, and targets and the state they were in for the session you are creating in the past. The program could be mastered or deactivated and it would still show up. This allows you to add sessions before programs were mastered or deactivated.
- You can only enter one opportunity (trial) at a time.
- You can choose to time stamp the opportunity if it's important.
- The data will display correctly in the graph.
- The data will have no effect on past transitions (for example, if mastery criteria are disrupted with the new data, it won't "unmaster" the program. You will need to manually do this if you want to transition to a previous state or phase.)