Sometimes written text is not enough to describe your program protocol sufficiently and you would like to add a picture to better illustrate the instructions. Here is how to copy and paste a picture into a program:
- Find or upload a picture on google images (you are unable to copy/paste something off of a desktop directly into the program)
- Right-click on the picture
- Select "Copy Image"
- Open the Goal Description or Protocol at any level (i.e. Program, Set, or Target level)
- Use ctrl+v to paste the picture
- You can also paste a picture into the Instructions section of a target by opening that section and using ctrl+v
To Upload images to Google Images
- On your computer, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to Google Images.
- Click Search by image .
- Click Upload an image Choose file or Browse.
- Select a picture from your computer.
- Click Open or Choose.