You can assign a program template to a learner in two ways.
1. From the program you want to assign:
- Go to the program library
- Select the program of interest
- Push "Assign" in the right-hand corner
- Select learner from drop-down menu or type in learner's name
- Rename the program
- Push "Assign"
2. From the learner's profile:
- Go to learner's profile
- Select "Programs and Progress"
- Push "+ Program" in top-right corner
- Select "Assign From a Library"
Once you have assigned the program to your learner, you can edit the program to your needs. You can select "Open for Editing" and immediately begin tailoring the template to the program you are creating.
Last Reviewed: 9/8/22