Printing Graphs Follow
To print a graph, complete the following:
- Select your graph
- Configure the graph with the appropriate date range, grouping, events and rate (if applicable)
- Click on the three horizontal lines
- Select "Download PNG Image"
- Open the downloaded image and click copy
- Paste into a word document
Please note that graphs currently can only be downloaded one at a time.
In Motivity there are two types of graphs 1) target graphs, (one graph for each target) and 2) cumulative mastered targets graphs (article on how to access these). You can print cumulative by total targets mastered across all programs, targets mastered per program, or targets mastered per set.
Here is what a printed graph looks like. It has the name of the target and the program and the learner's name in the title of the graph.