To add a hyperlink to your program, do the following:
- Decide where you want your link to be.
- The Goal Description, Protocol, Key Instruction, or Instructions box are all capable of housing a hyperlink as a formatting box populates after you click into them.
- Click the chain link icon.
- Copy and paste the URL in the URL section.
- Write something in the Display Text section.
Your staff can now click on the link and go directly to the page of interest.
Note: the link will not open a new tab. If staff want to open a new tab rather than be redirected out of Motivity and to a new page, they need do the following:
- Laptop: right click on the link and select "open in new tab" or press "CTRL" while clicking on the link
- iPad, tablet, smartphone: tap and hold finger over link, options will pop up to open link in a new tab.