If you receive a red invalid credentials notice, this indicates:
1. You put in the wrong password or email address. If you forgot your email address, you can select the "Forgot your password?" link and follow the instructions to reset it.
2. You are trying to log in but you have not created an account yet. You can click on the green "Create Account" icon to do so or follow the link in an email invitation.
Logged in through another platform:
If you created your account by logging in to your Google, Facebook, or Apple account, you will need to set a new password so you can login through Motivity only. Motivity no longer supports third party logins (e.g., through Google, Facebook, or Apple). Follow these steps to set a new Motivity password:
1. Click on "Forgot your password?"
2. Type in the email associated with the third party login you used to use
3. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
4. You can now log in using that email and new password.
Clearing your cache:
If you created your account through Motivity and are entering the correct information but still cannot log in: clear the cache and cookies on your browser and try again. Below are instructions for how to clear your cache on common browsers/devices:
Last Updated: 8/10/2023